The Pit Stop

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We moved to Massachusetts!

Hello again! Two posts in one day. I'm on a roll. I wanted to share our news on here. The title says it all. We actually left Pennsylvania! We moved to Massachusetts 2 1/2 weeks ago. I always thought if we moved it would be somewhere warmer but oh well :) Let me take a moment to say how much I hate moving. I think I can say that the day we moved was the most exhausting day of my life. Anyway, we moved here because John is opening up another location of the solar business, Endless Mountains Solar Services. It's an exciting opportunity and he's working really hard to make it happen. So far we really like it here. We're renting this great house in a really cute town called Westborough, 30 miles west of Boston. Our house has a lot of space. My favorite feature is a walk-in closet. It's amazing to have room for all my clothes. We have a huge yard and Sage is loving the room to run around. We're surrounded by trees and we have a bird feeder on the balcony off the living room and Sage is loving seeing the birds. We hear the birds all day. Sage says: "Mommy do you hear the birds?" I say yes and she says: "they're singing, tweet tweet!" She watches them come and eat the bird food and when they fly away she says "bye bye bird!" It's adorable. Let me take a moment to say that we love renting. The house is getting repainted, they're replacing the heating system, and they maintain the grounds. People show up and work on the house. It's a lot better than living with unfinished remodeling projects. John's brother Ed and his wife Lynn live an hour away southeast of Boston and we've been able to see them a few times since we moved. It's so nice to have family nearby. We're getting to know people at church and everyone's really nice. We're having a great time. Anyone who wants to visit, we have a guest room! Seriously, come visit us! I'll post some pictures of the house after I take some.

2 comments:

  1. I need to tell you how pea green with envy I am at your closets!!! I am so happy for you and excited to hear all about your new adventures! If you ever come down for a visit, we should take all of our cute kids to Sesame Place. I want to see Sage's face when she meets Elmo in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val! I had no idea you guys moved?!?!? I think we definitely need to chat. :)

    ReplyDelete