The Pit Stop

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sydney's 1st Birthday

I cannot believe it has been a year since our little Sydney joined our family. This year has flown by. It seems like the older I get the faster the time goes. Sydney has been such a joy. She adores Sage and is already copying things she says and does. She started crawling (finally) about a month ago around 11 months old. (it took her a while to become mobile due to her chubbiness)I think it'll be a while before she walks. I look forward to her walking so I won't have to carry her all the time. She weighs 29 pounds now, the same as her sister. :) Sydney is so affectionate and sweet. Such a happy baby. My mom came to visit us and was here for my birthday and for Sydney's birthday. We had a great time with her. On August 5th, Sydney's birthday, we took the girls to get their pictures taken together. On August 7th, my birthday, we had Ed and Lynn, our brother and sister in law, and their children Abbey and Sam over for dinner and cake. Elmo was one of Sydney's first words and we have an Elmo doll that she hugs and kisses every day so I got her an Elmo cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment