The Pit Stop

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Sage and Sydney lounging

So... our friends Rick and Vicki gave Sage a gift card to Target for her birthday and we decided to get her a kiddie pool. It was a great decision. It gets really hot in our house, especially in the living area which is on the top floor. Our air conditioner can't keep up on the hot days so the pool has been great. Here are a few pictures of the first day they used it. These will be the only pictures of them in matching swimsuits because I could barely squeeze Sydney into hers. It was borderline child abuse that I even put her in it. I just had to get one use out of it. Serves me right for buying matching suits on clearance last summer assuming she would be a normal size. (they wear the same size clothes now by the way) Anyway, Sage had a blast. She must've gone down that slide 50 times. I'm putting a few other adorable pics of them on this post. They are SO cute together. Enjoy!

How hilarious is this? This would be a great photo to show if she ends up becoming a model!




We put Sage in Sydney's crib one morning. I had to get the camera. It was one of those sweet moments.


Speaking of sweet moments!

3 comments:

  1. Val! You are really posting now! WAY TO GO! I love to catch up. Your family is absolutely adorable. Those girls are gonna be buds! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get to see all of you in September. We'll have to figure out a place to meet.

    Aunt Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could they grown any faster or get any cuter? I think not! Love the post, now seriously...when can I come visit?

    ReplyDelete