The Pit Stop

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sage's birthday party in Texas

Here we are, the legendary Prince family.
I was in Texas on Mother's Day so John sent me these beautiful flowers. He's so sweet.

Here I am with my awesome friends from high school. I should say from grade school. Here is Aprill, Jessica, me, and Rainie. I was so thrilled they all happened to be in town that weekend. Especially Rainie who lives in L.A. It was so great to see them.
My amazing sister Stephanie made this cake. She is literally supermom. She has a lot of experience making elaborate cakes for her kids birthday parties. She was such a big help to me for this party. She also organized a surprise baby shower for me at Olive Garden during my trip. She's so thoughtful.

Sage and I flew to Texas on May 6th and stayed for 5 days. It wasn't easy traveling by myself with her but it was worth it. My sister Stephanie drove down with her family from Kansas and Melanie came in from school. Everyone was there and it was great to spend time with my family. We had a birthday party for her and my 3 best friends from high school came too. It was a packed trip. My sisters and mom threw me a surprise baby shower at Olive Garden, my cousin Alex got baptized, we had Sage's party, and Mother's Day to celebrate. I wanted to visit one more time before having another baby. Here are a few pictures from our trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment