The Pit Stop

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

SAGE IS WALKING!

Sage is finally walking on her own! She has been taking her precious time getting around to it. I guess I can't blame her because she crawls so fast she can get anywhere very quickly. She can take about 10 steps in a row before she decides to squat onto the floor. I took this cute picture of her today walking and the video below is from one week ago, July 6th at my sister-in-law Liz's house. That was the first day she took so many steps in a row. Before this video she had been taking 2 or 3 steps at a time and then lowering to the ground. She is pretty coordinated and isn't falling down very much. She chooses to stop and crawl instead. I hope y'all enjoy the picture and video!

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful and so precious on her feet! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe how fast she is growing up! So cute, I love the babble too!

    ReplyDelete