The Pit Stop

Monday, August 2, 2010

ANY DAY NOW!!!!

I am now 4 days overdue to have our second baby girl. I am getting very uncomfortable and I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore! I have a c-section scheduled for Thursday morning, August 5th. My mom is coming to help the night of August 4th. She'll be here for 2 1/2 weeks which will be a huge help. I still can't believe I'm gonna have another baby already. I have so many emotions going on. Nerves of course, excitement, fear, stress, anticipation, and gratitude. For me the most exciting thing about having a baby is to see what he or she looks like. I can't wait to see if this one looks just like her sister or completely different. I just hope she is healthy and everything turns out ok. I was hoping to go into labor on my own but my body doesn't seem to want to get the babies out. I am not looking forward to another surgery but if that's what it takes for the baby to be ok then that's what we'll do. I'm so grateful that Heavenly Father is blessing us with another special spirit. Sage has brought overwhelming joy to our lives and I'm sure this baby will too. I'll post pictures of our new daughter as soon as I can. I'll definitely have the time since I won't be in any shape to leave the house much. I will keep everyone posted!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Val! You can do it! If you can run on the BYU track in record time while watching two lazy dorm mates cut across the grass to try to beat you...you can do this! love you! Prayin for you!

    ReplyDelete